1. One of my 10 Big Lies is definitely bustin’ congestion, always a smoke n mirrors tactic to smother the appearance of cronyism in allocations of substantial money to illicit purposes, that had not gone through proper protocols & were inferior to alternatives
2. Second big lie, it is incredible that Frydenberg is still claiming that the economy and budget were in a good state and that the Corona crisis was well handled. He mishandled the fires, rorts and Corona, and so buggered up stimulus, so the big liar is Frydenberg is competent
3. The third Big Lie relates to the NSW debt wall which is now coinciding with the federal debt bomb. Berejiklian is pushing ahead with projects that have no legitimacy, the strings being pulled from Hong Kong. So the Big Lie is that Sydney has a credible infrastructure pipeline. A nice aspect of this is that both treasurers lose massive chunks of their skin and Tim Wilson is embarrassed over his puny wolf games
4. Libs care abt Australia It is obligatory for senior Libs to say they are “of Menzies”, Sinodinos, Morrison, Turnbull. Today’s posting on IPA ▶️ shame. Greiner was muted in Canberra. So the next Big Lie is the Libs care about Australia.
5. The Ministry of silly walks is not a myth, transport attracts nutters who think that old & new things do not need to be justified. Trams and fast trains are examples. Greiner said in 2012 transit is not transformative. The 5th Big Lie is petticoat politics delivers good results. Shock horror but that is reality, business idiots used to call for a transport Tsar which bred bumbling fascists under Labor, the great thinkers had solid educations, the worst the dilettites like Turnbull & urgers like Berejiklian’s team
6. The 6th Big Lie is that political appointees help implement a new government’s policies. US systematises strata of them with varying restrictions. Australian governments do it but the effect is often different, to not change policies. This perverse effect is profound now in NSW
Labor’s political appointments were dwarfed by Turnbull/Morrison. The consequences are horrendous through cycles of infrastructure, bushfire, rorts and failed stimulus, and I argue Australia. I truly could not make this up. Working on limiting the influence of external bodies on government policy! I assure you that effectively includes the medical community and local government. Gary Johns! Eats coal for brekkie. That’s the Libs & Labor in a nutshell
7. The PM is not responsible for quarantine, aged care, supply of meds & PPE, hands off borders, did not avoid fire chiefs, supported National Cabinet - not, Premier cares for every citizen. There is much comment on this point in different contexts. LG law provides that elected and appointed officials can be surcharged for the cost caused by their negligence. Is there any other way of forcing accountability?
8. Contempt for women, Baird v Skinner & Cusack, post-Turnbull ejection of Julia&Julie, Morrison v Ardern, Budget blindspot which escaped attention of the mesmerised women in Cabinet, church alignment w Trump
9. we can trust the media,
10. elected and appointed officials, against own statements of ethics. I am building to a roar
These are points a reasonable person would draw from the Gibbons "Save Sydney"+ Suite:
Other aspects will be announced but the inclusion of lessons from our Forgotten Heroes, including the world’s greatest council, Sydney’s from 1900 to 1912, and Menzies’ PostWar Reconstruction from 1945, will be an exciting journey for all of us.
“I acknowledge the hard work and foresight of the reforming General Manager of Newcastle City Council and of water & sewerage, minerals & Energy, State Development, 9 charities and various locales, Robert Gibbons, who will be our White Knight over the next few years.
“He and I will be making specific announcements about local initiatives and his own commitments to impressive ideas he worked out with my friend, the former Deputy Prime Minister, the wonderful late Tim Fischer, including 10 demonstration bushfire and stormproof houses of his design over several decades, as finalised with our fire chiefs.”
The general facts and principles are described elsewhere but the NSW and Federal leaders and parties are up to their necks in blather, corruption and wasting $ billions on their cronies, while ignoring that large "minority" called women and stealing my IP and thereby killing children.
The rejected proposal, for the 4th time (Treasury's Kennedy is in the target range too), reads like this:
The Consultant will provide to the Principal within 1 month of commencement of the Deed (earlier re parts as might be agreed (e.g. SME stimulus & Murray/Gibbons Template):
Coronavirus Context Analysis
Bushfire Context Analyses
Infrastructure Context analyses
Federal bushfire, rorts, pipeline and corona crisis –
via NSW, Federal & other Government statements, reports and correspondence
Long-term and respected Conservative policy and operational person, ex-Rio Tinto and worked with Labor's Gary Johns to "develop proposals to limit the role of non-governmental organisations on public policy". So no place for medicos, experts, local government & communities .... where does he stop?
On 14 October 2020 he made a massive mistake in rejecting the proposal at left without seeing it. There's that exclusionist mentality, where the hell does that come from? Common commentary is his staff are remunerated by the Morrison Government - to what extent true?
Roskam has seen my material before and so is here criticised for ignoring